Dominion KX II –
KVM-over-IP Smart Card/CAC Solution
Dominion KX II, awarded "Best KVM" by InfoWorld, allows BIOS-level access to servers at-the-rack, over IP and via modem. Fully featured when deployed standalone, or integrated with Raritan's CommandCenter Secure Gateway management system, Dominion KX II supports rack-mounted servers, as well as IBM, HP and Dell blade servers. It features:
- Unparalleled Performance: Real-life remote video performance, Absolute Mouse Synchronization plus a common browser-based local and remote interface.
- Extreme reliability: Dual power and dual Gigabit Ethernet with automatic failover on all models.
- Compatibility: Interoperates with a variety of smart card readers, integrated keyboards and notebook PCs with smart card readers.
- Highest Security: No caching of smart card data. All data traffic, including keyboard, mouse, video and Virtual Media are encrypted.
- Easy Upgrading: Existing Dominion KX II switches will have smart card capability through a free firmware upgrade when using D2CIM-DVUSB CIMs.
Paragon II –
Analog KVM Smart Card/CAC Solution
Take a video tour
The Paragon II family of enterprise-class, Cat5 analog KVM switches is the most widely deployed KVM solution in federal data centers. With an integrated FIPS 201-approved smart card reader in its Enhanced User Station (P2-EUST/C), Paragon II offers you:
Industry Leadership: Raritan's Paragon II CAC Reader solution is the industry's first smart card-enabled KVM switch.
Compatibility: The all-in-one solution works with most government identification cards.
Confidence: Integrated card readers from SCM Microsystems which are GSA listed and FIPS-201-approved and are widely deployed in government installations all over the world.
Highest security: Requires re-authentication when changing targets. Reader does not store or cache card data.
Easy upgrading: Existing Paragon II users simply replace their existing user stations and CIMs to upgrade to Raritan's Smart Card/CAC-enabled solution.